Samara: Programme Highlights
D'Black Blues Orchestra
10 Jul 2018
15 July - D'Black Blues Orchestra is an international blues project. It comprises 10 excellent musicians from Spain, France and Sweden performing all music and vocals live using such wonderful instruments as clarinet, flute, Hammond organ and even duduk – an Armenian traditional instrument.
10 Jul 2018
15 July - Diskoteka Avariya consists of Anna Khokhlova, Aleksey Borisovich Serov and Aleksey Olegovich Ryzhov. For the concert in Samara the band are preparing a crazy show: a cocktail of future technologies with tracks from the 90s, nostalgic videos and their most favourite songs.
How to get there
Driving Directions & Parking*
Location of the FIFA Fan Fest: Kuibyshev Square. Obey traffic and law enforcement as you approach the FIFA Fan Fest. Traffic restrictions can be expected in the following streets:
- Areas adjacent to the FIFA Fan Fest, especially on match days
- Ulitsa Kuibysheva (ул. Куйбышева) with limited access to adjacent streets
- Pereulok Studencheskiy (nер. Студенческий) to ulitsa Mologvardeiskaya (ул. Молодогвардейская)
- Ulitsa Mayakovskogo (ул. Маяковского) to ulitsa Vilonovskya (ул. Вилоновская)
- Ulitsa Krasnoarmeyskaya (ул. Красноармейская)
- Ulitsa Vilonovskaya (ул. Вилоновская) from ulitsa Chapaevskaya (ул. Чапаевская) to ulitsa Galaktionovskaya (ул. Галактионовская)
- Note the limitations for pedestrians around the same areas mentioned before
See below for directions to specific public parking lots. Public parking lots operate for 24 hours. From public parking lots shuttle busses and public transport will depart regularly to and from the FIFA Fan Fest. Parking lots are free of charge.
1. Public Parking North
- Address: Moskovskoye Shosse, 5, Samara, Samarskaya oblast, Russia, 443028
2. Public Parking South “Ambar shopping mall” (АМБАР)
- Address: Yuzhnoye Shosse, 5, Samara, Russia, 443085
3. VIP Parking
- Address: ul. Shostakovicha (ул. Шостаковича)
- Near the Samara State Academy of Nayanova
Public Transportation (Shuttle, Bus, Metro)*
The nearest public transport stations to the FIFA Fans Fest are the Molodogvardeyskaya Station (ул. Молодогвардейская) and the Teatr kukol Station (Puppet theatre/Театр кукол). Multiple transport options are available serving the FIFA Fan Fest.
Locations serviced by regular bus routes:
- Bus No. 78, 392, 406, 652
From railway station, from stadium and from public parking nearby “IKEA” (Mega Mall)
- Bus No. 205, 295
From Main Ticket Center located at Moskovskoye Shosse, 81 (Московское ш, 81)
- Bus No. 1, 67
From Public Parking South
- Bus No. 66, 392
Event shuttles are exclusively organised for the period of the FIFA World Cup™ to serve the FIFA Fan Fest.
Locations serviced by shuttles:
- Route S1: Airport Volzhsky (Волжский-аэропорт) – ulitsa Ventceka (ул. Венцека)
- Route S5: Ulitsa Tukhachevsky (ул. Тухачевского) - Moscow shosse (Московское шоссе)
- Route S7: Proezd №8 (Проезд №8) – ulitsa Molodogvardeyskaya (ул. Молодогвардейская)
There are three assisting points for people with reduced mobility located near the FIFA Fan Fest. Volunteers will be available to provide assistance when required.
- Komsomolskaya square (Комсомольская площадь )
- Revolution Square (Ploshchad Revoljuzii/ площадь Революции)
- Glory Square (Ploshchad Slavi / площадь Славы)
Lost & Found
Lost something at the FIFA Fan Fest? Visit the Lost & Found at the FIFA Fan Fest on the square V.V. Kuibyshev (площадь им. В.В. Куйбышева) at the crossroads of Krasnoarmeyskaya (улица Красноармейская) and Chapaevskaya (Чапаевская). The Lost & Found operates daily during the FIFA Fan Fest but is closed on 29 June, 4 July, 5 July, 8 July, 9 July, 12 July and 13 July.
Be prepared and keep your stuff protected. Lockers are made available free of charge located at the entrance gates G1, G2, G3 and G5. Lockers operate daily during the FIFA Fan Fest but is closed on 29 June, 4 July, 5 July, 8 July, 9 July, 12 July and 13 July.
*Information is subject to change